Wednesday, June 4, 2008

getoverit ^^

Yah. We're literally miles apart. Like he's about one hundred ninety-five thousand six hundred fifty-eight kilometers, sixty-five degrees Northeast away from me. (argh. talk about Physics)...Who am I pertaining to?!...nah! sumkinda CUTIE who's face appears only in my deepest illusions.

I can't stop thinking of the mere fact that I'm still freakin' single. wahaha. LOL. no matter how i think of it, it's still the most terrific thing ever. I see my girlfriends cry. I hear their oh so dramatic heart break-up stories and realize what a wonderful life I had being single. My condolences to one of my close friends who recently had this terrible conversation with his man. don't think of him girl! The guy's insane...



So here's for you girl.

Learn when and where to let somebody enter your life. One wrong move and you'll be toast.
Do you still remember your history regarding the Trojan horse or were you sleeping during that time? Lol. This legend taught me how to be aware of my surroundings and not to give my trust easily on anybody. There was a time in my life when I let myself be fooled by someone who happens to be my friend. I don't want to give too much detail on what happened. Anyway, I burned an album of Katharine McPhee and I just want to share the lyrics of the song entitled Over It.



"I'm over your lies and I'm over your games. I'm over you asking me when you know I'm not okay. Wanting you to be wanting me; no that ain't no way to be. How I feel, read my lips because I'm so over. Moving on, it's my time. You never were a friend of mine. Hurt at first, a little bit but now I'm so over. I'm so over it."

No comments: