Wednesday, June 11, 2008

i want to kiss you


Awwww
Oh starry starry stars in the night. I wish I may I wish I might.. If fairy tales do come true,
I would want to marry HIM.hIm.&him!!! [:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron Diaz+Ashton Kutcher= You've got to be kidding me!


--------------------------------------------------------------------



"Whoever said winning wasn't everything ... NEVER held a scalpel"



The most sweetest finale ever!!
You gotta miss Grey's Anatomy [:


M: Stupid, Coony, Idiotic. I cannot believe i did this. Stupid. Loser. Son of a.. I could be at home instead of a .. ugh. Stupid rain man.


D: Meredith.


M: Where have you been?? I've been waiting and waiting for you! And I did this stupid, embarrassing, humiliating, corny thing! And I was just gonna tell you that this over here is our kitchen! And.. this is our living room, and over there, that's the room where our kids could play! I had this whole thing about I was gonna build us a house but I don't build houses because I'm a surgeon! And now I'm here feeling like a lame ass loser!
I got all whole and healed!... And you don't show up! And now its all ruined because you took so long to come home! And I couldn't even find that bottle of champagne!


D: (shows the bottle of champagne) This is the kitchen? Living room? Its a little small. I think the view's much better from here. And that's the room where the kids are gonna play? Uhmmm..(nodding) Where's our bedroom?


M: I'm still mad at you. And I don't know if I trust you. I wanna trust you but I don't know if i do, so I'm just gonna try, I'm gonna try and trust you. Coz I believe that we can be extraordinary together rather ordinary apart. And I wanna be...


He cuts her with a kiss..
Kamusta naman yun di ba??? *kiss *kiss * kiss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

infatuation is always there..hehehe;)