Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I love you Jeffrey :)

Him: I love you.
Her: I love you too.

You love me and I love you.It’s just so good to say the phrase all over again. But if I dropped the question of how long, then what will your answer be?

You don’t know. I don’t know too. Nobody could tell the answer. That’s the irony of everything. And it sucks. You get so happy, submerge yourself in the crazy thing called love but like anything that started must come to an end. This is the reality I am afraid to face ever since I started loving you.

But what can I do? One day you came and painted a smile on my face. I love it when I hear our laughter echoes in the atmosphere. And when you sing to me, I feel like you created the song only for me, just for me. Then, I realized, I wanted that feeling everyday. That’s why I say yes to you. Days and weeks passed by, the feeling gets deeper and that’s how we get committed to each other. And you know what? I’ve never been happier like this. Everything just felt so right and magical. Maybe, it’s what they call “love is in the air”.

But one moment, a thought came by, “what if you get tired of doing the things that makes me happy? Or “me” that makes you happy?

Crossing my fingers, I don’t want that day to come nor find you or me falling out of love with each other. I want you. I want US. But does destiny wants us for each other?

I don’t know. If only I have answers in my hand then I won’t devote my time contemplating.

You love me and I love you. Said, It’s just so good to say the phrase all over again.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JEFFREY

No comments: